High Protein Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie is life! It is full of healthy fats, good carbs to give you energy and plenty of protein to keep you full. I have been drinking this smoothie for about a year now… almost every day… it takes about 5 minutes to make. I get tired of eating the same old things over and over… but that is not the case with this smoothie.
- a handful of spinach
- one cup non-dairy milk – ( I personally love soy and almond)
- one banana
- ~1.5 tablespoons of peanut butter – **use pb2 if you would prefer lower fat, link below**
- one scoop of chocolate protein powder (I use vega one, find the link below)
- a teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- a teaspoon of green powder
- Add spinach and milk to blender and blend for 45-60 seconds
- Add banana, peanut butter, protein powder, cinnamon, and green powder to the blender. Blend another 30-45 seconds.
- Finally, add a cup of ice. Blend again.
- Calories – 513
- Protein – 42
- Carbs – 43
- Fats – 29
These are the ingredients that I personally use:
Need to purchase some of these ingredients? Click the images below to purchase them on Amazon.com